Clank & Klunk: Lost in Rio, also known as Clank & Klunk: Adventures in Rio in PAL countries and Kuranku and Klanku 5: Rio Fun in Japan, is a video game developed by Insomniac Games for the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita. It was announced at the developer's website, and it was released on July 26, 2014. It is a crossover of the Clank & Klunk series with 20th Century Fox film Rio.
It is also expected to be released on the Xbox One on January 5, 2015 according to the staff of the company. Unlike the past games, it will be published by Microsoft Studios.
- Blu (first appearance)
- Jewel (first appearance)
- Luiz (first appearance)
- The Smuggler (first appearance)
- Jay, Jake and Jim
The game begins after Clank & Klunk: The Wonderland Adventure, when Clank and Klunk went back after their adventure in Wonderland. Blu and Jewel went into their universe and they went with Ratchet and Sofia at Rio de Janeiro to defeat the Smuggler.
- Brazilian Blaster - Brazilian SuperBlaster - Silver Brazilian SuperBlaster
- SmuggBomb - Homer SmuggBomb - Silver Homer SmuggBomb
- Crown Rang - Crown SuperRang - Silver Crown SuperRang
- Moo Gun - Moo Gun Shooters - Silver Moo Gun Shooters
- Gig Bomb - Gag Bomb - Silver Gag Bomb
- RYNO 1B - RYNO 10B - Silvef RYNO 10B
- Clover Hoppie
- Rio Keys
- Gold Bolts