Do not re-edit this page because if you did, Gleegirl Fox and Emperor Atto Disruptor will eat your brain and go crazy!
The Clank & Klunk series is a collection of games created by Insomniac Games. The game focuses on Ratchet's companion on his adventures named Clank and the evil antagonist and the mastermind of getting the Eye of Infinity but later befriended to Clank named Klunk. Other characters include Ratchet, the hero of the universe, Mr. Zurkon, Ratchet's companion on fights and since the third game, Sofia, Princess of Enchancia. The series was recently stopped after developing Ratchet & Clank games again. It was resumed on March 2014 following the development of Where's My Duo?.
- Mr. Zurkon
- Sofia (since Clank & Klunk: Sofia's Adventure)
The series created an album named Clank & Klunk: The Album. Here is a list of songs that can be heard in this album:
- Just Give Me a Reason
- Gangnam Style
- Harlem Shake
- 2012: It Ain't The End (a song from 2012)
- Boom Karakaraka (english version)/Happy (album re-release)
- We're All in This Together (a song from High School Musical)
A New Album was released on September 17, 2013. Here is a new list of songs released in this album:
- Somebody to Love
- Call Me Maybe
- Price Tag
- Just Give Me A Reason (minus one)
A 2015 animated film based on the first game will release along with the Ratchet & Clank movie on Q4 2015. This will reprise the original game storyline except the materials from the later games. To stay true with the fans, the movie will voice characters by the same celebrities (James Arnold Taylor, David Kaye, Jim Ward and Ashley Tisdale respectively).
- Clank & Klunk
- Clank & Klunk: Work with Megacorp
- Clank & Klunk: Sofia's Adventure
- Clank & Klunk: The Wonderland Adventure
- Clank & Klunk: Lost in Rio
- Clank & Klunk: A Minecraft Adventure
- Clank & Klunk: Legend of Ratchet (upcoming)