- "Now, the Sawy Launcher fires a lot more saws, instead of only one!"
- —GrummelNet at the upgraded Sawy Launcher.
The Sawy Launcher is a weapon made by GrummelNet. At V1, it launches a fan like-saw who also had an rocket look. From V2 onwards, it fires a lot more saws. Acid Mod enters from V4. At V5, it became the Sawy Cannon.
The Sawy Launcher is an perfect choice for emergency cases. Just look on an enemy and...fire!Saws will home in the enemy, an returns, and homes again, and again, and again! Until you defeat them. You also want one! The Sawy Launcher! Available only at GrummelNet!
fires an saw blade that homes in enemies repeatly
fires more saw blades that each homes only one in enemies
|V3||1600||2500(per saw)||Lock-On Mod enabled|
|V4||1800||4000(per saw)||Acid Mod enabled|
|V5(Sawy Cannon)||Full||5500(per saw)||Energy saws that each explodes in one enemy|
The Sawy Launcher is an one-handed weapon. It is an orange-themed weapon. The visible saw looks like an combination of fan and rocket. the base of the weapon is glowing green. When firing, the entire weapon glows purple.
At V5 it looks different. The Sawy Cannon is now two-handed. The primary coloration is now purple. There are two visible saws, and they are glowing pink. When it fires, it not glows, unlike its previous versions. Now, the top is glowing pink. It have three hovering white rings that wew around of the visible saws. When the ammo runs out, the weapon is glowing red.
- Only the first 4 versions of the Sawy Launcher are made by GrummelNet. The upgrade, Sawy Cannon, is only previewed, it is manufactured by Hidden Assasins.
- The upgrade of the Sawy Launcher, Sawy Cannon, looks completely different than previous versions. Also, there are two visible saws, while in the previous versions there is only 1 visible saw.
- From V2 onwards, it act like the Buzz Blades : the saws are moving in the same mode.